Once you have a hand on block-based programming you can take up actual programming
Who doesn’t like playing games and what more you want, if you can build and play
Web design refers to the design of websites that are displayed on the internet
TOP 10 REASONS WHY CODE O WORLD
- Innovative, Interactive and project-based methodology to ignite kids interest in coding.
- Create your coding portfolio to implant your seed of success at an early stage.
- Quality Technical education at an affordable price.
- Learn and progress in a dedicated and fun-filled environment.
- Achieve instant results and build confidence.
- Customized lesson plan according to kid’s interest and level of understanding.
- Professional, experienced, and kids friendly staff.
- Individual guidance for your kid.
- Kids work on their own pace with flexible scheduling options available.
- Various progression levels and rewards in each program to keep kids motivated.
My son absolutely loves his sessions and looks forward to every one. His typing skills have improved and he was able to put what he is learning towards good use on a recent school project. Excellent instruction and monthly reports on his progress. This is screen time good with!
After going to “Code O World” for last 2 months, I can highly recommend the center. I noticed the improvements in my 2nd grade grandson’s reasoning and computing skills. Their program is very reasonable as compared to other neighborhood centers. Teachers are highly qualified and friendly to kids as well.
My son has been going to this place since November and absolutely loves it. We have found the teachers to be very knowledgeable and create a fun learning environment for the kids. Plus it’s a family-owned business, the management is super friendly. We are very happy with the decision to get our son enrolled and would highly recommend it to anyone.
It’s been a month since we started with Code O World. My 7 year old loves to create his own games and learn more every time he goes in. I really like the curriculum they created for kids level. Jaya is amazing with kids, teaching them and asking questions what can be done differently instead of giving them the ideas right away. I highly recommend code O World
My son had his first lesson today in coding at Code o World right behind Mathnasium on Stanford Ranch. Not only did he learn but he was having a blast. He can’t wait to go back, create games and learn web design (they took the time to assess his skill level and goals)….thank you to the owners and educators! Definitely worth checking out if your child has an interest 🙂
Fill The Enquiry Form Here
Please send me more details about the Code O World curriculum.
Ages – 5 And Above
- Free Registration and Assessment instead of regular 39$.
- $80 Only – An hour a week or 4 hrs a month
- $150 Only – 2 hrs a week or 8 hrs a month
OUR LATEST BLOG
Like every year, Celebrate India, a non profit organization is conducting annual Diwali Mela 2018 event at Quarry Park, 4060 Rocklin Road, Rocklin, 95677 from 3 PM onwards on 21st OCT 2018. Code O World is a proud silver sponsor of this event. Come and meet us there on our booth at this event. There are lot of exciting prizes to…
Few months back, I happened to talk to some successful individuals who are having a fair career, in a field other than The Silicon World. After talking to these individuals for a short while, in general, we started discussing about study options. They became comfortable and I came to know, how they feel that it is so important for child…